Sunday, March 28, 2010

92 Civic


I got my hands on the Civic yesterday and took it for a 400 mile test drive. Before heading out I checked all the fluids and changed the oil. It came out black as sin so a new motor is in my mind. I got some new wires because I though it was misfiring then I hit the road. There was a weird vibration when it got up to 70 I started to get a better feel for the situation when I started coming up Vantage down shifted to third to try and get what I could out of that 1.5 liter. It was defiantly misfiring so I pulled into Ellensburg checked the plugs and this was what I saw. Needless to say I got some new NGKs although I opted for a hotter plug and it was like driving a different car. I spent some time working on the Northwind Saab.
After some body work and cleaning up Quinn's shop I headed back home.
It was definatly a good shake down, the list for the car has gotten started


Alignment
New windshield
Cage
Skid Plates
Fresh Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment